Recovery in Mind will continue to work tirelessly to offer Recovery College Courses for people living in West Berkshire. We believe passionately about our mission and will do all we can to support the community of West Berkshire become a better place to live, learn and develop if you have mental health challenges. That Brighter Berkshire will help and support us to make our mission a reality by raising awareness of mental health, how we can all help one another and that together we are stronger. Angela Ryan “Brighter Berkshire is a change maker in mental health throughout Berkshire – a great opportunity for both this year, 2017 and future generations”
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!