We will put mental health at the centre of our Health and Wellbeing Strategy. We are ambitious about improving the health of our residents and recognise that good metal health is essential for this. Measurable improvements in mental and physical health across the range of activities that we will be supporting. We will shortly be setting our Health and Wellbeing Strategy for the next few years and saw the opportunity to put mental health right in the centre of our plans as we recognise that there is no health without mental health. Councillor Julian McGhee-Sumner, Chair of the Wokingham Borough Health & Wellbeing Board
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!