We would like to offer our hall space for mental health first aid training. We believe in supporting those with mental health and their families & friends. People are better prepared to help those facing mental health difficulties. Michael Cordova – Director, At Floating Point we want to make a positive contribution to humankind by providing the tools to improve physical and mental wellbeing, whilst creating a safe environment for personal growth. Floating Point Float Centre.
- Whitley Host 2 Day Conversation on Mental Health
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Hold Resilience Event
- Brighter Berkshire Attend Great Wellbeing Day with Royal Berkshire Fire Service
- Wellington College Hear From Brighter Berkshire & Berkshire Community Foundation
- Students From Spain Watch The Spectrum Event On Live Stream
- Healthwatch West Berkshire Share Brighter Berkshire on World Mental Health Day in Newbury
- Brighter Berkshire Tour Wokingham on World Mental Health Day