To increase awareness of staff mental wellbeing, and promote mental health first aid through our organisational development work. Our staff deal with stresses both within and outside of a work environment and want to ensure the CCG’s workforce is able to appreciate these and recognise when colleagues may need extra support. Increased awareness of mental wellbeing. Increased number of staff trained in MHFA and a more resilient workforce. John Lisle, Accountable Officer – I really welcome the rich dialogue that is being created as a result of this concept. There is currently a lot of good work being carried out across Berkshire and this forum is a great opportunity to share and learn from each other.
- Music and Mental Health Recital
- Your Yellow Days
- Brighter Berkshire Concert – 21st October
- Brighter Berkshire receives vital funding boost from Mars
- Samaritans Run raises £260 for the Year of Mental Health
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham