To increase awareness of staff mental wellbeing, and promote mental health first aid through our organisational development work. Our staff deal with stresses both within and outside of a work environment and want to ensure the CCG’s workforce is able to appreciate these and recognise when colleagues may need extra support. Increased awareness of mental wellbeing. Increased number of staff trained in MHFA and a more resilient workforce. John Lisle, Accountable Officer – I really welcome the rich dialogue that is being created as a result of this concept. There is currently a lot of good work being carried out across Berkshire and this forum is a great opportunity to share and learn from each other.
- Whitley Host 2 Day Conversation on Mental Health
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Hold Resilience Event
- Brighter Berkshire Attend Great Wellbeing Day with Royal Berkshire Fire Service
- Wellington College Hear From Brighter Berkshire & Berkshire Community Foundation
- Students From Spain Watch The Spectrum Event On Live Stream
- Healthwatch West Berkshire Share Brighter Berkshire on World Mental Health Day in Newbury
- Brighter Berkshire Tour Wokingham on World Mental Health Day