We will ensure that we support people in Wokingham Borough through public health interventions which always seek to improve mental wellbeing because you cannot improve health without improving mental health. Darrell Gale, Wokingham Borough’s Consultant in Public Health said “Improving self-esteem and self-belief is essential if people are to take control of their health and to make changes in their lives to become healthier and more independent. This has to be at the heart of our thinking whether we are providing a simple service or giving advice, or whether we are commissioning a totally new service for our residents.” Wokingham Borough Council Public Health
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!