Make a Pledge
An example of what pledges could look like…
- Businesses could sign up to make a pledge to improve the mental health of your workforce or create a work opportunity for someone with a mental health problem.
- Schools make a pledge to talk more about mental health or hold an event to raise awareness.
- Individuals make a pledge to make a difference to your own or someone else’s mental health.
- Health and Care Services could pledge to support this initiative in some way.
- Politicians could make a pledge to make a difference through the work or campaigning they do.
- Local Mayors could pledge to spend a set proportion of their engagements on mental health and helping to raise awareness of the may issues linked to mental health.
- Local Media could pledge to promote a regular piece on mental health and help share positive messages and information to a wider population to help with having a Big Conversation.