I pledge to stand up for a Brighter Berkshire and start and join in activities and conversations because for too long mental health has been ignored and I have experienced and witnessed how individuals lives suffer from lack of help and stigma. I hope stigma is reduced people feel able to ask for help and help will be there for them. Jackie Wilkinson
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!