Berkshire Community Foundation hosted a Women’s Lunch in Maidenhead to raise awareness of the Brighter Berkshire Campaign For International Women’s Day. There was over 40 people who attended including the Mayor, and Slough MP. The auction raised money for the Brighter Berkshire Fund and some donations. The event was covered in Berkshire Life magazine afterwards.
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the Brighter Bike Ride!
- Wokingham 100 Day Fitness Challenge
- World Mental Health Day – 10 October 2017
- Brighter Berkshire nominated for Pride of Reading award
- BBC Radio Berkshire ‘Talking Heads’ show nominated for TWO awards!
- Fundraising Update – We have now raised an incredible £125,000!
- Music and Mental Health Recital