I will passionately sponsor the Brighter Berkshire programme at RBWM. There can be no public health without mental health. Mental health challenges become a respected opportunity rather than a misunderstood stigma. We will deliver an integrated package of high profile and impact activities to bring Brighter Berkshire to life in RBWM. ‘The arc of the moral universe is long but bends toward justice’ – Martin Luther King. One of the last degrading and diluting social injustices will be overcome. Mental wellbeing is the neglected catalyst for better public health. Cllr MJ Saunders.
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!