I will passionately sponsor the Brighter Berkshire programme at RBWM. There can be no public health without mental health. Mental health challenges become a respected opportunity rather than a misunderstood stigma. We will deliver an integrated package of high profile and impact activities to bring Brighter Berkshire to life in RBWM. ‘The arc of the moral universe is long but bends toward justice’ – Martin Luther King. One of the last degrading and diluting social injustices will be overcome. Mental wellbeing is the neglected catalyst for better public health. Cllr MJ Saunders.
- Whitley Host 2 Day Conversation on Mental Health
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Hold Resilience Event
- Brighter Berkshire Attend Great Wellbeing Day with Royal Berkshire Fire Service
- Wellington College Hear From Brighter Berkshire & Berkshire Community Foundation
- Students From Spain Watch The Spectrum Event On Live Stream
- Healthwatch West Berkshire Share Brighter Berkshire on World Mental Health Day in Newbury
- Brighter Berkshire Tour Wokingham on World Mental Health Day