I pledge to support the Brighter Berkshire initiative by co-hosting the ‘Talking Heads’ monthly show on BBC Radio Berkshire, support the core team and to continue to develop the ‘Recovery in Mind’ Recovery College course for people living in West Berkshire who have a variety of mental health challenges. I am passionate that the stigma of mental health should be squashed and a new enlightened and compassionate attitude develops towards mental health throughout the community of Berkshire. I hope people living with mental health challenges enjoy a more fulfilling and meaningful life and that the public become educated and understand mental health broadly. Angela Ryan.
- Music and Mental Health Recital
- Your Yellow Days
- Brighter Berkshire Concert – 21st October
- Brighter Berkshire receives vital funding boost from Mars
- Samaritans Run raises £260 for the Year of Mental Health
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham