I pledge to support the Brighter Berkshire initiative by co-hosting the ‘Talking Heads’ monthly show on BBC Radio Berkshire, support the core team and to continue to develop the ‘Recovery in Mind’ Recovery College course for people living in West Berkshire who have a variety of mental health challenges. I am passionate that the stigma of mental health should be squashed and a new enlightened and compassionate attitude develops towards mental health throughout the community of Berkshire. I hope people living with mental health challenges enjoy a more fulfilling and meaningful life and that the public become educated and understand mental health broadly. Angela Ryan.
- Whitley Host 2 Day Conversation on Mental Health
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Hold Resilience Event
- Brighter Berkshire Attend Great Wellbeing Day with Royal Berkshire Fire Service
- Wellington College Hear From Brighter Berkshire & Berkshire Community Foundation
- Students From Spain Watch The Spectrum Event On Live Stream
- Healthwatch West Berkshire Share Brighter Berkshire on World Mental Health Day in Newbury
- Brighter Berkshire Tour Wokingham on World Mental Health Day