I pledge and I would be happy to talk to people about my experiences of mental health issues and what I did to recover. Mental health is a global conversation we should be having and the more we communicate the better our community of support will be. It will give an individual the confidence to talk and be open about how they are feeling. Michael Cordova
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!