I pledge to spread the word about Brighter Berkshire to all the businesses that I meet in the region and encourage them to pledge. I believe we need to do a lot more to discuss mental health. I hope the difference it makes will be that more people are talking about it so it becomes less of a stigma. Eddie Curzon – CBI Regional Director
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!