My personal pledge has been to help bring people together for events and to spread the message about Brighter Berkshire. We are all touched by mental health issues in some way, shape or form, my 44 year old brother in law took his life, as he couldn’t see a better option. It’s was a needless passing and so easily preventable. We are able to offer better services in Berkshire for people who are suffering and that we make it completely acceptable to discuss mental health problems without stigma. Caroline Gratrix.
- Whitley Host 2 Day Conversation on Mental Health
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Hold Resilience Event
- Brighter Berkshire Attend Great Wellbeing Day with Royal Berkshire Fire Service
- Wellington College Hear From Brighter Berkshire & Berkshire Community Foundation
- Students From Spain Watch The Spectrum Event On Live Stream
- Healthwatch West Berkshire Share Brighter Berkshire on World Mental Health Day in Newbury
- Brighter Berkshire Tour Wokingham on World Mental Health Day