My personal pledge has been to help bring people together for events and to spread the message about Brighter Berkshire. We are all touched by mental health issues in some way, shape or form, my 44 year old brother in law took his life, as he couldn’t see a better option. It’s was a needless passing and so easily preventable. We are able to offer better services in Berkshire for people who are suffering and that we make it completely acceptable to discuss mental health problems without stigma. Caroline Gratrix.
- Music and Mental Health Recital
- Your Yellow Days
- Brighter Berkshire Concert – 21st October
- Brighter Berkshire receives vital funding boost from Mars
- Samaritans Run raises £260 for the Year of Mental Health
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham