I pledge to speak to community groups about mental health and the need to talk about it in order to remove the stigma associated with mental illness because stigma leads to feelings of shame, which can lead to people not getting the help they need and sadly to some people taking their lives. I hope mental illness will no longer be something to fear or be ashamed of – and people will ask for the help they need. Anne-Marie Gawen – Unlock Your Wellbeing
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!