I pledge to raise awareness of the importance of mental health and wellbeing in pregnancy and beyond. Our experiences in the womb can lay foundations for good mental health and wellbeing for our lifetime. More people will know about the importance of emotional wellbeing in pregnancy and do our best to support mothers-to-be and new families. Kamila Kaminska Counselling
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!