I pledge to promote mental health awareness and work to improve the mental health of people of all ages across Berkshire. I care about Mental Health we still have a long way to go to make talking about mental health as easy as talking about your physical health. I want all to be able to access help to build their resilience and cope with mental health issues when they arise. I hope this will help reduce stigma and improve the population of Berkshire’s mental health. Katie Stimpson, East Berkshire CCG Federation.
- Music and Mental Health Recital
- Your Yellow Days
- Brighter Berkshire Concert – 21st October
- Brighter Berkshire receives vital funding boost from Mars
- Samaritans Run raises £260 for the Year of Mental Health
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham