I pledge to promote mental health awareness and work to improve the mental health of people of all ages across Berkshire. I care about Mental Health we still have a long way to go to make talking about mental health as easy as talking about your physical health. I want all to be able to access help to build their resilience and cope with mental health issues when they arise. I hope this will help reduce stigma and improve the population of Berkshire’s mental health. Katie Stimpson, East Berkshire CCG Federation.
- Whitley Host 2 Day Conversation on Mental Health
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Hold Resilience Event
- Brighter Berkshire Attend Great Wellbeing Day with Royal Berkshire Fire Service
- Wellington College Hear From Brighter Berkshire & Berkshire Community Foundation
- Students From Spain Watch The Spectrum Event On Live Stream
- Healthwatch West Berkshire Share Brighter Berkshire on World Mental Health Day in Newbury
- Brighter Berkshire Tour Wokingham on World Mental Health Day