To encourage councillors to take up the Mental Health Challenge. It is important that councillors recognise the severity of mental health issues on impacting the well being of people in West Berkshire and take measures to ensure that mental health is always taken into consideration. We have a strong number of councillors on West Berkshire Council who see mental health as a priority. Andy Evans
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!