I pledge to encourage conversations about mental health with friends and to check in with friends I haven’t heard from in a while. Recently too many lives are lost due to the stigma of mental health. Lives are saved because people are more able to let people know when they are having mental health difficulties. Sinead.
- Entries open for Workplace Mental Health Award
- Come along to our next event to launch Brighter Berkshire in Wokingham
- Fundraising Update – £62,803!
- Have a Yellow Day!
- Run 5k or 10k to support the Year of Mental Health
- Brighter Berkshire meets with Reading Youth Council
- Unlock Your Wellbeing completes their pledge to Brighter Berkshire!