Entries now open for the Thames Valley Business Magazine Awards 2017
The Thames Valley Business Magazine Awards (#TVBMA) is open to every company in the Thames Valley area and recognises not only profitability, innovation and employment but also the contribution made to the local economic community and the provision of support to culture and charities in the region.
The new Workplace Mental Health Award sponsored by The Cardinal Clinic and The Institute of Directors, and is supported by Brighter Berkshire.
Cardinal Clinic is a leading independent mental health clinic based in Windsor. With over 40 years’ experience, the company is dedicated to helping people struggling with mental health issues by providing treatment plans tailored to each patient’s needs to help them on their road to recovery.
Cardinal Clinic, The IoD Berkshire and Brighter Berkshire will be looking for companies which:
- Promote mental health in the workplace
- Have taken steps to encourage healthy working patterns
- Have a process to help staff with mental health issues and assist with their reintegration to work
- Help to reduce stigma around mental health
- Have implemented organisational practices conducive to good mental health (conflict resolution, whistle blowing, etc)
Andy Silvester, deputy director of policy, IoD said:
More information and entry forms are available online at Thames Valley Business Magazine Awards