My contribution to the project involves our Occupational therapy undergraduate students who live, work and study across the region – and we hope students from many other disciplines who may also be interested. We look forward to them becoming involved in the future in coproduction and participatory evaluation projects with people who experience mental health problems, and who use creative, communal and self management approaches to living well and flourishing. Given the attention being paid to the mental health of students, we think this kind of learning is incredibly important (see UUK report here http://www.universitiesuk.ac.uk/policy-and-analysis/reports/Documents/2015/student-mental-wellbeing-in-he.pdf ).
- Whitley Host 2 Day Conversation on Mental Health
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Hold Resilience Event
- Brighter Berkshire Attend Great Wellbeing Day with Royal Berkshire Fire Service
- Wellington College Hear From Brighter Berkshire & Berkshire Community Foundation
- Students From Spain Watch The Spectrum Event On Live Stream
- Healthwatch West Berkshire Share Brighter Berkshire on World Mental Health Day in Newbury
- Brighter Berkshire Tour Wokingham on World Mental Health Day