Thank you to everyone who has contributed to Brighter Berkshire, so far we have raised an incredible £20,000 from corporate donations and fundraising. A special thank you to all those who fundraised and ran in the Reading Half Marathon, everyone who took part in the International Women’s Day Auction and our corporate donors BDO and AMEC Foster Wheeler. We have an ambitious target to raise as much money as possible in this year for local initiatives and services which support mental health and will provide greater opportunities for those who need it. This will include looking at schools, colleges, universities, workplaces, the arts, music, sport and direct wellbeing and therapeutic services. We would like the fund to be sustainable; giving to good causes year on year. If we achieve a huge sum this year we can invest some of this in an endowment with the interest paying out to local causes. We hope to be able to have resources to give this year. Please support this great community led campaign in partnership with Berkshire Community Foundation to make a lasting difference locally in mental health and share this as wide as possible.
- Whitley Host 2 Day Conversation on Mental Health
- Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Hold Resilience Event
- Brighter Berkshire Attend Great Wellbeing Day with Royal Berkshire Fire Service
- Wellington College Hear From Brighter Berkshire & Berkshire Community Foundation
- Students From Spain Watch The Spectrum Event On Live Stream
- Healthwatch West Berkshire Share Brighter Berkshire on World Mental Health Day in Newbury
- Brighter Berkshire Tour Wokingham on World Mental Health Day